Maray is a dedicated and sincere Yoga Student and practitioner of Yoga since 2001. She study now intensely in an advanced course with Dona Holleman. She teaches Yoga in Chamonix and online, offering Educational courses, teacher training, and workshops.
Freedom only come from LOVE
Maray began her Yoga studies, in 2001 practicing Iyengar Yoga. In 2003 she started practicing Ashtanga Yoga and also started her first Teacher Training. At first, she was mostly interested in meditation, philosophy, and spirituality. The awakening of the body came later, but naturally. She started to practice Zen Meditation and it is from this period that she began to be interested in Buddhist philosophy. When she listened for the first time we are all one, this sentence intrigued her so much that, since that day, this idea has literally led her personal research. The most influential Teachers in her studies and teachings are , Dona Holleman, Chuck Miller, Maty Ezraty, and Ramanand Patel. She is also a Mindfulness Meditation Teacher certified by Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach.
Her interest in Philosophy and art led her to study the Aesthetics of art at the Catholic University of Chile, and then Philosophy in Paris at the Sorbonne University. During this period she could deepen her knowledge in Western philosophy (modern philosophy, science, and art) and also in Indian and Buddhist philosophy through the guidance of her teacher François Chenet, and his friends Louis Renou and Lakshmi Kapani. In a parallel way she studied different forms of natural healings like Reiki, Ayurveda, Flower of Bach, as well as Psychology and ancients forms of healing with plants.
Maray always wondering about how to apply all these philosophical theories in daily life. Spontaneously, she started to do it by herself, but it’s when she met Chuck Miller for the first time that she really found this connection between philosophy and practice. In Chuck’s classes, philosophy was integrated to practice or practice included philosophy. After that, Philosophy & practice were not separate anymore in Maray’s teachings and studies.
During her journey she has an important encounter during a Teacher Training with Maty Ezraty, an it’s been her who encouraged to create this space that then Maray called Mauna Yoga, un space dedicated to share the knowledge about classical and modern yoga. Maty is a great influence in Maray’s teachings and also in developing and exploring her Researches on Love in all their different faces on her life and also with her students.
Even if her natural approach was originally philosophical and spiritual, it became necessary to be completed by a deeper understanding & connexion with the body. This awareness, compassion, and listening of the body, she learns it following the helpful and loving teachings of Dona Holleman. Discovered this connexion between all the different aspects of the practice, and that all these aspects were working together like a prayer toward something greater that us.
Also Maray has encountered on her journey the teachings of Ramanand Patel, which have been brought to her practice, a profound and sincere knowledge of the Yoga as a spiritual practice. Starting to discover the connection with the divine which is in us and everywhere else. Learning to cultivate devotion, humility and sincere service to the students.
Maray always thought there will be one day an end at her research, this research that started so many years ago with the sentence we are all one during a Sesshin. But now she understands that it’s just starting now, and starting again every day, and it will be probably “never-ending”. That’s guide her journey, a little “step by step approach” everyday, a little more conscience every minute of life and a little more LOVE and opened heart every tiny second of time.
- Centered Yoga Dona Holleman Advanced Teacher Training Course, two years.
- Centered Yoga Dona Holleman Teacher Training course Beginners, three years.
- Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course with Ramanand Patel.
- Sama-Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training course with Chuck Miller.
- Teacher Training Course with Maty Ezraty.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga 300-hour Intermediate Teacher Training Five Years with Chuck Miller, Maty Ezraty, Lizzie Lasater, Ron Reid, Marla Meenakshi Jois, Gérald Disse, and Linda Munro.
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training with Gérald Disse & Linda Munro.
- Master Degree in History of Philosophy, Philosophy of Science, Metaphysic and phenomenology at Sorbonne University in Paris. Mentor teacher : Vincent Carraud.
- Indian and Buddhist philosophy in an academic context of studies at Sorbonne University in Paris Mentor teacher: François Chenet.
- Bachelor of Philosophy at Sorbonne University in Paris.
- Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program with Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach Two Years
- Advanced Yoga Course with Prashant Iyengar at RIMYI. One Year.
- International Teacher Training Level One Program in Kundalini Yoga. One Year.
- Yoga for Women ( Menstrual Cycle, Pelvic Floor, Menopause) One Year Program.
- Maternity ( Conscious pregnancy and delivery – Postpartum recovery, Breastfeeding and Infant Massage). One Year Program.
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
- Therapeutics ( Knee, back and shoulders)
- Yoga for Kids & Teens with Abhijata Iyengar at RIMYI.